segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2023

 Lost memories, lost worlds


I've seen worlds and been creatures that our restricted brain could never work out. I've travelled amongst the stars through the multiverse. I've seen different universes with different laws and different kinds of life. I've navigated with the help of the solar wind. 

Random and disconnected memories come to my mind and I don't know whether those are memories of this lifetime or another. Memories of a childhood I don't know I really lived. Toys and scenes I've never seen before. I've seen the world through the eyes of different creatures, like ants, shrimps, and some mind puzzling forms of life from different universes. Some are not recognisable to earthling eyes. Worlds that I can't even describe, because I can't understand. Beings that are weirder than anything you've seen on sci-fi. 

I can remember mushroom-like aquatic living beings that behaved like lotus flowers in a pond. Delicate and slim stems leading to even more graceful wavy white hats. It was a world dominated by fungi. A planet where atmosphere is liquid. Other species including pulsing transparent jellyfish-like mushrooms. 

Another creature in another world that looked like a mingle between a spider, a heron, a feather starfish and a horse. I was that creature. I saw that different planet in a parallel universe. It was a completely white feathery creature. The body was like an arch with two sets of feather starfish-like arms or wings; I couldn't tell. I couldn't work out if it was galloping or flying low through those green meadows. 

I saw a universe where the stars are a lot more numerous and close together. They shifted around like globe algae being carried by water. The universe had tides. Waves in the space-time fabric. Folders in space-time formed tunnel-like structures, like made of crystal ice, where the stars passed through. 

Certain planet without an atmosphere, reddish soil and blue sky, had tiny moons with orbits as low as to hit a person's head, coming like wrecking balls as fast as to be able to maintain in orbit. One had to duck not to be mown down. Those orbits were so elliptical that the moons only approached the surface of the planet at their perigee. 

In some weird parallel universe, planets are like spirals coiling around a nail-like star in movement in the same direction. The forces that actuate there, I can't even imagine. 

I saw the Earth be taken over by aliens that enslaved the earthlings. They couldn't communicate with us, for they didn't use words, but, instead, beams of telepathic messages. They deemed us simple-minded primitive animals. They floated proudly over the streets with their metallic non humanoid bodies watching and controlling the activities of the servants. 

I see memories out of order, merging past, present and future. There's no suffering or boredom in any of them, since there's no continuity or link between them. There's no feelings in them, because the memories were so fast that there was no time for bad feelings. The memories were like cards spread on a table, being randomly picked up for some seconds. There was no time, just memories from different timeless moments. Maybe different timeless lifetimes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário